The main purpose of Jack Tran Tours is to provide our guest with the opportunity to experience first hand the authentic daily lives of the local fishing and farming communities in and around Hoi An.
- Culture Tours
- Day Trips
- Family Tours
- Outdoor Seating
- Smoking Allow
- Valet Parking
Tour guide meeting you at your hotel and introducing about the tour program
- Starting biking to the countryside, taking pictures about beautiful countryside views before getting arrived to Tra Que herb garden veggie village
- Visiting around the village garden, meeting local farmers, listening to tour guide explained why it is
called “Organic farm” and how it is consumed around Hoi An and local people.
- Joining into farming activities like: hoeing soil, using seaweed, transplanting and watering vegetable ….etc…
- Keeping biking to the rice paddy field throughout the shrimp farm, on the ways, taking picture about duck farms, shrimps farms, cows, birds, bamboo….
- Arriving to Mr. Nhi house, the local farmer at block 3 – Cam Thanh Ecological village, talking and sharing about the daily life of Mr. Nhi family about his daily life before joining how to grow wet rice with his family.
- Starting farming work like plough and raking with buffalo, riding water buffalo, learning how to transplant rice, flooding farm, grinding rice, pounding rice, coking rice into a meal ….
- Having lunch with Mr. Nhi family. After lunch, taking a rest and enjoying your therapist foot massage at his family……
- Picking up at Mr. Nhi house and transferring down to a local fishing village by mini-van.
- Joining to go fishing with local fishermen at Phuoc Hai local fishing boat to experience local cast net CHAI.
- Arriving water coconut palm jungle, enjoying the basket boat demonstration performed by Jack Tran and visiting the water coconut palm forest
- Meeting local former V.C guerrilla telling about his/her memory of history about the U.S/VIETNAM WAR from the period 1968 to 1972 between V.C soldiers and U.S Armies.
- Returning boat and arriving at the end of the world Beach area, learning more about the local people how they are living and fishing.
Enjoying your Vietnamese traditional snacks on board with coldest beers or drinks while seeing The Sun setting down behind Phuoc Hai fishing village where fishermen go back to the ocean for fishing….
Questions & Answers
I don’t want to make a reservation online, what can I do?
You can reserve by phone or by fax: You can call our 24/7 call center hotline at +84 ( 0 ) 903.407.035 or + 84 ( 0 ) 243.9364600-04.
How do I make a reservation for someone else?
To complete a reservation for someone else, simply type in his or her name instead of yours for guest name. Don’t forget to use your email address to receive your confirmation information.
What happens to my tour booking if my flight is delayed?
Please inform us and the hotel immediately as any changes or fee will depend on the hotel policy. We will also try our best to offer you similar ground services.
Is it reliable to book online?
Making an online reservation is easy and safe. Just complete the secure reservations form (SSL – 128bit), making sure that you give us your e-mail address.. As soon as we receive your request we will reply within 24 hours.
How do I reserve my tours with Inserimex Travel?
Just complete and send the reservation form on our website, making sure that you have given us your e-mail address and phone number. As soon as we receive your request we will contact you to confirm the reservation. It is our policy to reply to all requests within 24 hours.
Do I need a visa to visit Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
For more information about the necessary Visas for our destinations, go to the Visa Information pages for each country.
- Vietnam Visa
- Cambodia Visa
- Laos Visa
- Myanmar Visa
- Thailand Visa
Please make sure that you have your passport, which is still valid for six months and contains at least two white pages. If you book services with Inserimex Travel, we will offer you the special cost for visa approved letter. Kindly contact your travel advisor for this visa service once your booking has been confirmed.